Professional residential artificial grass specialist in Geelong
Are you thinking of installing artificial grass in your backyard?
Artificial Grass Geelong Specialist is a professional artificial grass installation company. We have been installing artificial grass for years and have many satisfied customers.
Our highly experienced team can provide you with the best advice on what type of artificial grass will suit your needs. We also offer a free quotation service, so you know exactly how much the installation will cost before you make a decision.
Contact us today to find out more about our services!
Choosing artificial grass for your home
Artificial grass varies in quality, so choosing the right type for your needs is essential. Here are some things to look for when choosing artificial grass:
– The pile height should be between 30 and 50mm. This will ensure that the grass looks realistic and is comfortable to walk on.
– The blades of the grass should be made from a durable material such as polyethylene. This will ensure that the grass looks realistic and lasts for a long time.
– The backing of the artificial grass should be made from a strong material such as nylon. This will prevent the grass from tearing or coming loose over time.
– The artificial grass should be UV resistant. This will ensure that the grass does not fade in the sun.
– Regarding texture, you should choose a grass that has a soft feel. This will make it more comfortable to walk on.
Installation tips and advice
Residential grass can be installed by anyone with a little bit of DIY knowledge. However, we would always recommend that you hire a professional to install your grass. This is because they will have the experience and knowledge to do the job correctly.
If you do choose to install it yourself, some installation tips are;
(i) Make sure that you choose a level area to install your grass on. This will ensure that the grass looks even once it has been installed.
(ii) If you are installing the grass on concrete, use a primer before laying the grass down. This will help to create a bond between the two surfaces.
(iii). Use a sharp knife to cut the grass to size. This will ensure that the edges are clean and neat.
(iv) Use a strong adhesive to glue the grass down. This will ensure that it stays in place once it has been installed.
Maintenance tips for keeping your artificial grass looking great all year long
Though maintenance needed is minor, your artificial grass still requires some maintenance which is;
– Brushing the grass – This helps keep the grass looking fresh and prevents any build-up of dirt or debris.
– Clearing away any leaves or debris – This helps to prevent the grass from becoming matted down.
– Hosing down the grass – This helps to remove any dirt or debris that may have been missed during the brushing process.
By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your artificial grass will remain looking great all year long!
Why choose us?
Looking for a beautiful, low-maintenance garden solution?
Artificial grass is the perfect solution! It looks great all year round, and there’s no need to worry about watering or mowing.
Our artificial grass is of the highest quality – you won’t be able to tell the difference between it and natural grass. Plus, we offer a range of colours and textures to choose from so you can find the perfect fit for your home.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our artificial grass products!